Friday, August 23, 2013

August goal : A Lovely year of Finishes

Part of the 'A Lovely Year of Finishes' post

Hello Everyone!
 
Yeahh !!  another project  finished...But once again I have to admit that this is just another UFO project that takes me two months to accomplished. It is the goal that I set for July and August for "A Lovely Year of Finishes" which is the Jacob's Ladder quilt top and here is the result.... 

 
I find that sewing these quilt top is the most difficult to compare with other quilts that I had done before.  There are  many small and tiny pieces that require your patience when sewing them together.  Anyway I love the result even though not perfect but I feel happy that I finished it.
 
Happy Sewing!
 
I'm linking  to Fiber of All Sorts for August Finishes. 
 
A Lovely Year of Finishes




2 comments:

hueisei said...

Wow.so beautiful...thanks for the pattern.

Barb in Mi said...

Beautiful top!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails