Monday, May 6, 2013

April Finishes and May to-do-list


Hello Everyone...

 April finishes... I am so happy to say that I've accomplished a lot in the month of April.  First, I've completed this Scrappy String Attack quilt top.  The size of the quilt top is  73" x73".

Secondly is this quilt top which has been pending for so long. The size of the quilt top is 73" x74". It is really big...

 thirdly is this charm square bag...

and this is how the inside looks like with a zipper closure. 
 

It comes with an adjustable handle. 
  

Fourth are these cute coin purses...

Following are my May to do list...
First is to baste,quilt an bind this Scraptacular quilt top...
 

and this Garden Steps quilt top.

Thirdly is to sew a purse using these scraps...
 
 
Crochet Work In Progress...  these African flowers.
 I intend to make a cushion cover... and this is my progress so far...to have it finish in May.


Happy Sewing and Crocheting!!


I'm linking at

Photobucket LINKY PARTYNever Too Hot to Stitch!









2 comments:

Lynne said...

You certainly have been busy. Good luck with your May goals.

FarmNana said...

Really nice projects - fun color choices too. What pattern did you use for the charm square bag? It's really cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails