Sunday, January 27, 2013

January Finished #03 : Pouches

Part of the 2013 FAL 1st QuarterUFOs To-Do-List and year of Finishes project

Another finishes for the month of January 2013..
the first and the second pouches were part of the UFOs which I cut in 2010... 


 The finished size of this pouch is 4.5'x7.5"x2"

The following pouch was made from silk fabric...

This is how the inside looks like. I used polka dot cotton fabric for the lining...

The third pouch is a new project... It is a request from a friend to have it as a gift for her niece.

The finished size of this pouch is 5.5"x7.5"x1.5"

Happy  Sewing and enjoy your weekend!! 


January Finishes


4 comments:

Preeti said...

Very nice pouches! Love the lush print of the fabric !!

Foster said...

What darling pouches. I've made a few of those.

Thearica said...

wow! You sure were productive! Lots more productive than I was I might add! I looked back through your blog at the finishes from your Monthly To-Do List and kudos to you for so many finishes!

I will be posting my progress later today. So come over and check it out.

I will also be creating a brand new post in the morning for February's Monthly To Do List party. I hope you will come and link up to it as well. :)

Linda in Calif. said...

These are wonderful. The floral on black backgrounds are my favorites. Your red and white pillow turned out very pretty too - the red stitching really set it off.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails