Saturday, January 26, 2013

January finished #02 : Cushion Cover


Hi everyone!

I finished sewing this cushion cover using my favourite color - red with solid white. The finished size fit for cushion size 18" x 18"(sorry for the picture ...I took it a night)


 I used herringbone block for the centre. .. following the tutorial by Heather of Bijou Lovely.


 I hand quilted it...  and I love the result.

 I submitted my creation as an entry to It's a New Year Sewalong Challenge at Sew Can She 
Project Quilting Challenge 2 at Persimon Dreams

 Project QUILTING Season 4

and link to A Stitch in Time : January 2013 Finishes at Such a Sew and Sew 
January Finishes


Happy Quilting !!

3 comments:

Preeti said...

Very pretty cushion! Thanks for the link to tutorial!

Caroline said...

It's beautiful! Thanks for taking part in our Sewalong!

Lynne said...

Very striking. Love your hand quilting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails