Thursday, December 20, 2012

2013 NewFO Challenge

Hi Everyone!!

Barbara over at Cat Patches hosted this 2013 NewFO Challenge linky party.

2013NewFO

This is my second year joining the fun.  It is about getting started a New Project each month without to worry to finish it. Following are what on my NewFO wish list for the first two months in 2013 in no particular order…

I intend to join About A Quilt Sampler QAL : A sampler quilt with custom quilting hosted by Amira  at  littlemushroomcap


This QAL is going to be all about how to do customize quilting. It will be about quilting  by block using a domestic machine and the quilt as you go technique for each block. 
 The finished project will look like this…


Another project that I'm looking forward is to make a quilt for my son using this  fabric bundle.


I still not decide on the pattern but these are some options that I’m looking at …time will tell
A zig zag or


a log cabin four patch pattern


That's all I can list for today ...Some bloggers have more but I will keep my list short for now.
Visit Cat Patches to see what others are planning for 2013.

Happy Quilting!!


3 comments:

Barbara said...

Great projects. I want to join in the QAL too, so thanks for the link!

hueisei said...

Great projects! Happy New Year!

Lynette said...

I really need to get in on one of the quilting-skills building QALs. Good for you for doing this one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails