Friday, November 30, 2012

Value Added Quilt Along

Hello everyone!!

One of my new project that currently in progress is this Value Added Quilt Along. It was co-hosted by Rachel(Stitched In Color) ,Leila (Where the Orchids Grow), Amy (Badskirt),and  Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
Value Added

I choose the Jacob's Ladder pattern by Jolene of  Blue Elephant Stitches 



Following are the beauties that I choose from my stash.. for this project....combination of Good Fortune by Kate Spain,Thread Wind by Ashley and Vintage Modern  by Bonnie and Camille.  All these are FQ bundles that I've bought at Sew Lux Fabrics.


I am still in the process of cutting all the tiny pieces.... personally I would say this pattern was the first that I've ever follow which need a lot of cutting. Below are the work in progress which I arranged using mosaic.  The last photo was the first block that I've finished... I love it so much.  It  turn out so satisfying...

and last night I finished another three blocks and my first diamond shape block created.  I still have a long way to go...but surely I will reach there.


Happy Sewing everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails