Friday, November 16, 2012

Guest Curator Contest #1

Hi there!!

Sew Lux Fabrics is having a contest for a Guest Curator for the month of December.  I am taking this opportunity by joining in. The fun part of this contest is where you can  create a bundle of  fabrics from their shop!  You can submit two entries ...so this is my first bundle.

While browsing through their collection of fabrics I’am thinking of making something for my mother. That is how these bundle have been created. The bundle was a combination of Papillon and Late Bloomers fabric collection.

I name it 'Papillon Bloomers Bundle'


If you feel like creating your own custom made bundle, stop by at Sew Lux Fabrics and join in the fun! There are  lots of great bundles already linked up!

Happy Creating!!


1 comment:

FarahLin said...

Lovely choices - good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails