Monday, July 23, 2012

the Louisa Bag

Hello Everyone!!

Today I am  sharing my finished sewing project during the weekend ... the Louisa bag, latest pattern by Clover and Violet.  I feel so happy when being asked by Jennie to test the pattern for Clover and Violet.  Here is the finished  bag.


The inside of the bag, with two pockets.


The outside of the bag comes with a side pocket at both side with ties.


I used Velcro for the bag closure in replace of a magnetic snap since I don't have one in my stock.
 

As a whole I really have fun sewing it, I would say that Clover and Violet patterns are easy to follow.


 As like other patterns that I've sewn before,the instruction is easy to understand. Other patterns that I have sewn before are the Emma Clutch and the Anne handbag.

Happy Sewing!!



4 comments:

Deborah said...

I really like this!! I think I may have to get the pattern!!

Wendy said...

What a fantastic bag! It looks brilliant!

FarahLin said...

That's a lovely bag!

I have left a little something for you on my blog, please visit me when you have the time, thanks!

http://handmadebyfarahlin.blogspot.com/2012/07/ive-been-lovely-blogged.html

Linda Walker said...

This bag is beautiful! I love it! I also make bags (among other things)Feel free to visit me @ mysewwhatblog.blogspot.com
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails