Saturday, April 21, 2012

HST Festival : Lunch Tote

Hi everyone!!

 I finished sewing this lunch tote quite some time  but just got time to post about today. 


 I used heavy weight home decor fabric... all from my scraps collection


This is hoe the inside looks like...it comes with a pocket.  The size of the tote is 11" x 10" x 4"


The handle is about 16" long .


I construct the tote by using 2 pieces of  12.5" HST Block


 Basically this lunch tote is a gift for my sister, and at the some time it was done for my entry to the Festival of Half Square Triangle hosted by Megan at her blog   Canoe Ridge Creations


The linky party is open from 16th -22nd April...if you have projects used HST block you still have 1 day to submit your entry... 

Happy Sewing!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails