Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fabric basket

Hi everyone!
 

I just finished sewing this fabric basket.... a gift for my husband.  The height of this basket is 5.5cm.   I used the following pattern which I took from the Japanese sewing book ...by just following the diagram since I can't read Japanese.

 

It gives me an idea to sew one for my hubby since he loves to put his coins on the mug rug that I've made  him. 


And here goes the coins into its new home...


The fabric basket with full of coins at the corner of the computer table.




I am sharing this at the Sew and Share Challenge and Stash project of the Month.
Wishing everyone Happy Holidays 

and  Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

HoneySage said...

This basket has inspired me to try one. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails