Friday, September 30, 2011

Hexagon Bag

Photobucket
Hi everyone!!
I should have posted about this Purse Week : A Contest sooner but I spent almost all of my free time working on my entry.  I've decided to come up with my own pattern this round and it was really a good experience for me !  Remember the post that I wrote about these hexagons...

 

I have been playing around with the idea of creating a bag pattern from these haxegons and this was some sort of a trial version.  There are still a lot more work to be done to the pattern but I'm happy with what I've ended up with.... 

 I call it Haxegon Bag
It comes with a key holder at the side and a pocket.
If you happen to know about Purse Week only today, make sure to go over to A Lemon Squeezy Home for lots of bag inspired tutorials. To see what other talented people did...click HERE.
Happy Sewing!!




3 comments:

Wanita2u said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful bag, neat idea using Hexagons.

Wendy said...

Wow, you should be pleased - it looks beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails