Monday, July 18, 2011

Embroidery 101: Block 3

Another week with the Embroidery 101 : Stitch and Quilt Along with Clover & Violet...
Pattern printed and with a bag full of thread ...
I am ready to start stiching the third pattern for the Block 3.


This is the Block that I choose to stitch the third pattern...

I choose to start stiching the big red flower first
since it is the biggest ... but upon completion
 I found that I was not too happy with my stitching .
The red big flower stitching was not as neat as I hope it to be... 

So nothing else can I do except to rip it all out and

  re-stitch the big red flower all over again ... 

and the result ... I am more than happy..

I just love how it turn out ...  

 Satisfied and really enjoy stitching it...

 Happy Stiching to all !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails