Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quilted Drawstring Tote Bag

This week I've been busy sewing this drawstring tote bag....
quilted drawstring tote bag to be exact.


I'm using stash fabric that available in my collection ...
This time round I choose green and brown color combination.
The size of the bag is about 16"x 14"
The length of the handle is about 20"



 This will be my 1st quilted drawstring tote bag that I've sew.
At the end of the string I handsew with crocheted flower
with beads and sequin...


I also sew at the outside of the bag with pink flower
 applique to make it more outstanding and interesting...
which I feel without it make the bag look dull.



 The inside comes with a holder to be used to hang keys...
especially car keys.
It will be more convenient to have it separate from
other items in the bag.




Basically I don't follow any specific bag pattern.
So I can claim this bag is my own pattern...



Happy Sewing !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on finishing your project! Your own design to boot - lovely.

hafza said...

Thank you Sue...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails