Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Embroidery 101:Stitch & Quilt Along

Photobucket 
I have been following and joined the
 held by Jennie at Clover & Violet.
Today I would like to share my work on progress of the Quilt Along

2nd June - I've started to cut the nine 51/2" white fabric blocks
 and sewed them with the 11/2" strips.
 


3rd June - Place an  order for the 4 pc fat quarter bundle
 from LoveMeLots  online shop. 
 Since they have limited choice I have to mix and match the
color tone from other designer cotton fabric. 
 Anyway since this is my first quilt that I learn to sew
I don't give so much focus on the colors. 
6th June - Received the fabric that I ordered.
I received 1/2 yard each of the Bamboo Garden in Grey,Dolce
and Lilly in Blue, Dolce by Tanya Whelan. 
The 4 pc fat quarter bundle??... hmm I forget to look at the designer name.
I was so excited upon receiving all the fabrics. 
Tonight I will start cutting the Fat Quarter Fabric.
Aside from the fabrics that I ordered included in the
parcel were some stash fabrics. 
 I was so happy with the gift... love it...
Happy Sewing!!

1 comment:

Clover and Violet said...

Looking great! I am excited to see your progress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails