Friday, July 30, 2010

Month of July

I have been so busy this month... receiving orders and try to complete all the orders on time.  Being a full time employee,a wife and a mother to five children is really tough for me in managing my time...  Anyway I enjoy doing it ...and time past very fast.  I always love to look at the result and really happy if my customer satisfied with what they received.  I also accept  pattern that not displayed at my blog.  What I need is just a photo of what the customer need.  Basically I choose in making baby hat and booties since these two items are not taking a lot of my time in completing it.  I'm still working on few crochet hats and booties - orders received from the people who love handmade items. Well...that's about  it ... just to highlight to everyone why I've been so quiet lately.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails