Monday, April 19, 2010

Crocheted Scarf

This is the first crocheted scarf that I did for my son.  It takes about five days to complete since I am a working mother.  I do not have much time to spend on my favorite craft.  My leisure time was only during the weekends or at night after 10pm when all my children went to bed.  I allocate one hour a day to crochet during week days and four hours during weekends.  This is because during weekends I need to do all the cleaning,washing & other household chores beside spending time with my children.  I also make sure that at least I complete one project in a week. Oh.. how I wish God give me more time...to do all the things that I want to do.  There are a long list of crochet & sewing projects that awaiting to be accomplished.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails